The M240B Weapon Cover is designed for a pedestal mounted M240B (with ammo can) on vessels and or vehicles. The cover is designed specifically for Extremely Dusty or wet (Desert, Maritime, and Salt Water Environments). This is accomplished by using all non-corrosive parts and UV, Waterproof Marine Fabric and Thread which are designed to excel in fade resistance and protection for all elements.
- The Weapon Cover is easily removed and or placed on the weapon from the interior or exterior of the vehicle
- YKK #10 maintenance free zipper
- Fabric Composition: Manufactured from Sunbrella Exterior Fabric: (Outstanding UV Protection) with the interior completely protected with a second layer of 1000 Denier Cordura Fabric. (The same durable fabric used to make your plate carriers and Back Packs). This will protect the cover from being torn on the edges of the Ammo Can Bracket
- Originally designed for the DOE and USCG salt water/maritime environments. Currently units from the entire US Military have been using these covers for over 12 Years, with zero negative remarks
- Colors Offered: Black, Gray, or Tan
* We also offer a modified version that fits the .50 Cal, Mini Gun, Mk 19, or SAW, we will happily make custom covers for any Aircraft, Tank, Trailer, Vehicle or Weapon System.
95% of all Bulldog Tactical Products are custom made per order. A Bulldog Representative will follow up regarding the current availability of your order. Once a product has been manufactured we will contact you regarding your shipping requests.