The Bulldog Venom 3 Day Assault Pack was redesigned starting with fit, form, function and weight. The Venom Pack meets or exceeds all necessary requirements. These features described below separate the pack from all others.
There are 5 separate Points of Adjustment:
1. Upper shoulder load adjustment: This moves the load closer to or farther away from your shoulders, allowing the soldier to manipulate the load while moving.
2. Expandable shoulder straps: This allows the soldier to expand the shoulder straps at the backpack’s upper and lower attachment points horizontally to allow the pack to expand around your body armor. This prevents the user from having the pack ride low on the back. This is the first pack with this type of adjustment.
3. Metal Quick Release shoulder straps: With the flick of a finger the metal quick release clips allow for a quick ditch feature. These straps have double loops sewn into them to prevent the straps from being sucked up into the clip while opened completely. There are continuous webbing loops on the shoulder straps for routing extra equipment. There is also a fully adjustable sternum strap.
4. Padded Waist Belt: 6″ wide ½” foam padded waist belt. The waist belt is totally removable. Three different size waist belts are available.
5. Waist Belt side adjustments: The waist belt not only adjusts like a normal waist belt, but there is also 4 Fast Tacks that allow the load to be pulled and secured as close to the user’s body as possible. With the addition of these Fast Tacks the pack also gives the user the ability to quickly remove the waist belt when it is not needed.
•Constructed of 1000 Denier abrasion and water resistant Cordura Nylon
•Constructed with YKK #10 dust proof coil zippers
•Constructed with 1″ Fast Tack Buckles
•All zippers are stitched 4 times as well as being banded on the interior for superior durability
•Equipped with an internal compartment that will contain army Special Forces radio 10.5” W x 12.5” H x 2. 3/4” D
•Top of the pack has a 2” inch drag handle
•A Drag handle is located on all 4 sides to aid in securing and carrying the pack
•Top has 2 exterior lash down straps for weapons or a poncho
•Top has 3 reinforced holes, with Cordura and Velcro flaps for radio antennas and wire routing as well as hydration tubing
•4” W x 11” H MOLLE attachment points are located on the side to allow for the addition of extra equipment
•Compatible with any hydration system
•Equipped with 2 exterior pockets
•Equipped with a 4” x 4” Velcro patch on the exterior
•Equipped with an additional 2” x 14” Velcro patch on the exterior
•Equipped with a map pouch located on the rear of the pack
•Equipped with an internal map compartment
•All pockets are fitted with grommets to allow for drainage
•Equipped with 2” aluminum removable reinforcing stays to allow for a custom fit
•Equipped with 3 interior retention straps to secure gear
•Equipped with 4 compression straps to compress the pack
95% of all Bulldog Tactical Products are custom made per order. A Bulldog Representative will follow up regarding the current availability of your order. Once a product has been manufactured we will contact you regarding your shipping requests.